All-singing, all-dancing lagoon-hugging resort
Tiered thatched hideaways overlooking three filao-framed aquamarine bays – our luxury hotel in Grand Gaube, Mauritius is shamelessly abundant in every tropical-paradise cliché, from palm-tree-strung hammocks to feet-in-the-sand dining under the stars. Add to that chirping tree frogs and singing birds. Treat yourself to a relaxing time in our LUX* Me spa or one of our pools with crystal clear water. At LUX* Grand Gaube, enjoy all the fun of authentic island life for a memorable stay.
Not to miss during your holiday in Mauritius at our luxury hotel...
- Flopping on beanbags under coconut palms and brightly coloured bougainvillea.
- A serving of gateaux piment under the banyan trees at our beach shack.
- A scoop or three from our ice-cream-peddling Mini.
- Swaying to the rhythm of a vivacious Séga performance right on the sand.
- A whirl at beach volleyball.
What the press is saying about this hotel in Mauritius?
‘A place for romance and relaxation… Simple luxury where the focus is on extraordinary and tailor-made experiences.’ The Telegraph
- 198 rooms and suites, including 22 Superior Rooms, 104 Ocean Superior Rooms, 46 Deluxe Rooms, 23 Junior Suites, 2 Senior Suites, 1 Emperor Villa. Six restaurants, bars and cafés.
- 76km (1h15) from Airport