1. The sales conditions for the reserved rate or package specify the terms for cancelling and/or changing the reservation.
2. Prepaid reservations can be changed or cancelled free of charge up to 30 days prior to arrival; thereafter 100% of stay charged; No-Show: 100% of stay charged, for Mauritian & Reunion Island properties.
Note for LUX* South Ari Atoll, Maldives, the following applies:
From 06.01.2023 to 22.12.2023: Prepaid, refundable and amendable up to 30 days prior to arrival. Thereafter and for no-show 100% charged.
From 23.12.2023 to 05.01.2024: Prepaid, refundable and amendable up to 45 days prior to arrival. Thereafter and for no-show 100% charged.
From 06.01.2024 to 31.01.2024: Prepaid, refundable and amendable up to 30 days prior to arrival. Thereafter and for no-show 100% charged.
If ever the reservation includes non-refundable components, it will be stipulated in the sales conditions for the rate or package.
3. When the sales conditions for the reserved rate or package allow:
- The reservation can be cancelled via the “Contact Us” section on www.luxresorts.com website or by contacting Customer Services on the contact details stated above in Article 9 in Terms and Conditions.
- Changes to the reservation can be made with Customer Services, whose contact details are stated on the reservation confirmation sent by email and in Article 9 above.
4. In the event that the stay is interrupted, the agreed price will be paid in full. No reimbursement will be given for a prepaid reservation.
5. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the customer must vacate the room before 12 p.m. on the last day of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the rate conditions booked. Failure to do so shall result in the customer being billed for an extra night.
A contemporary, luxurious hotel nestled at the foot of Mount Emei, a sacred Buddhist haven and World Heritage site overlooking the great outdoors of Sichuan province