Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively.
We are looking for School Leavers for our resorts based in Mauritius:
LUX* Belle Mare, LUX* Grand Gaube, LUX* Le Morne, LUX* Grand Baie, Tamassa and SALT of Palmar.
- The program will start at the beginning of May 2020.
- 1 to 2 years duration of program depending on trade chosen by the applicant.
- Program will be fully sponsored.
- A monthly stipend and transport allowance will be remunerated under the National Apprenticeship Program (NAP).
- Selected candidates will be able to choose to perform their apprenticeship in one of the following trades:
- Front Office
- Food & Beverage
- Food Production
- Villa Services
- Leisure and Entertainment
- Employment opportunities in our properties in Mauritius upon successful completion of the TLC Apprenticeship Program.
- Orientation and Career Guidance support.
- At least Secondary Schooling with minimum Form IV.
- Candidate must be minimum 17 years of age.
- Passionate about service.
- High level of integrity and proactivity.
- Creative and innovative.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekend and Public Holidays.
- A clean certificate of character is a must.
Please send us your covering letter and CV:
BY POST: Group Human Resources Department, The Lux Collective Ltd, 58 Pierre Simonet Street, Floréal
BY E-MAIL: email@example.com
ONLINE APPLICATION: LUX* Careers,www.facebook.com/luxcareers or on our website www.luxresorts.com or on LinkedIn,www.linkedin.com/company-beta/2637165
WALK-IN: During weekdays as from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the respective Human Resources Department:
- LUX* Belle Mare, Belle Mare- T 402 2000
- LUX* Grand Gaube, Pointe Rejane,Grand Gaube - T 204 9191
- LUX* Le Morne, Le Morne Plage- T 401 4000
- LUX* Grand Baie- T 5 919 1263
- Tamassa Resort, Coastal Road,Bel Ombre - T 603 7300
- SALT Of Palmar, Coastal Road, Palmar- T 401 8500
CLOSING DATE: 29TH OF FEBRUARY 2020