Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of WELLNESS AND FITNESS INSTRUCTOR based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Deliver personal training in a courteous and professional manner to Guests.
- Actively participate in and oversees the provision of excellent service to Guests at all times.
- Assist and coach Guests during Wellness and Fitness of Guests.
- Ensure Wellness and Fitness equipments are in good working conditions and are as per Health and Safety guidelines and report any accident and/or injury to the Management.
- Communicate with Guests to obtain feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- At least a School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- National Certificate Level 3 in Leisure or Entertainment or equivalent qualifications.
- Advanced Certificate in Wellness, Yoga/ Fitness or Physical Education or equivalent qualifications.
- A minimum of 1 year of working experience as Wellness and Fitness trends.
- Passionate about service.
- High level of integrity.
- Creative, dynamic and innovative.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Well versed with Wellness and Fitness trends.
- Retailing skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and French languages. A third language would be a definite advantage.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Efficient, organised, dynamic and well groomed.
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekend and Public Holidays.
- Strong ability to respond and adapt to various situations and circumstances.
- A clean Certificate of Character is a must.