Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of WAITER based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
- Assist the Chefs de Rang and Superiors in maintaining an appealing display at the outlet.
- Assist Guests with their requests and orders.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the outlet(s).
- Participate in delivering excellent service to our Guests.
- At least a School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- National Certificate Level 3 in Food & Beverage Operation or equivalent qualifications.
- Recognised Apprenticeship will be a definite advantage.
- A minimum of 1 year of working experience in the hospitality industry.
- High level of integrity.
- Passionate about service.
- Creative and innovative.
- Proactive, dynamic, flexible and professional attitude with strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Good communication skills in both English and French languages. A third language will be a definite advantage.
- Valid Food Handlers’ Certificate.
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekends and public holidays.
- A clean certificate of character is a must.