Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of VALET based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Ensure the cleanliness of rooms and equipments according to the standard of cleanliness and hygiene procedures.
- Clean and maintain areas of responsibility according to set standards and procedures.
- Ensure Guests' requests are promptly and courteously met.
- Comply with the resort's Health, Safety & hygiene policy.
- At least a Secondary schooling with at least Form IV Level.
- National Certificate level 3 in Housekeeping or equivalent qualifications.
- Recognised apprenticeship will be a definite advantage.
- Prior working experience in the housekeeping department would be an advantage.
- High level of integrity.
- Passionate about service.
- Creative and innovative skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekends as well as on Public Holidays.
- A clean certificate of character is a must.