Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of TRAINING AND QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Assist the Quality Assurance & Training Manager in developing and updating the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidelines of the resort.
- Actively participate in facilitating training and coaching to develop awareness of quality services to Team Members.
- Coordinate workshops such as HACCP, Environment, Hygiene, Safety, Energy Management, Waste Management, Quality Circles in order to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Assist the Quality Assurance & Training Manager in setting up monitoring systems to evaluate the impact of various initiatives on Guest satisfaction and financial results.
- Conduct frequent spot-checks within all departments as well as determine causes of non-adherence to quality standards and formulate recommendations when necessary.
- At least Higher School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- Tertiary education at Diploma or Degree level majoring in Hospitality Management or Quality Management from a recognised institution or equivalent qualifications.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in Quality Management related field preferably in the hospitality industry.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Passionate about service.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Proactive, dynamic, flexible and professional attitude with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Well versed with the latest Quality Assurance Management Development trends.
- Strong team spirit.
- Ability to multi-task and meet set deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French languages.
- Willingness to work during odd hours, Weekends and Public Holidays
- A Clean Certificate of Character is a must.