Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of TELEPHONE OPERATOR based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Receive each call in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintain effective communication with all related department to ensure smooth service delivery.
- Handle every query in a polite and courteous manner and exceed Guests expectations.
- Ensure Guests are greeted by name upon calling as per the LUX* Resorts & Hotels Standard.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the resort and local services.
- Maintain the Guest wake up call sheet and deliver calls accordingly on time and to the established standard.
- Ensure the proper operation of the switchboard, resulting in fast and efficient transferring of internal and external calls.
- Take messages for Guests and Management as per the required standard.
- At least a Higher School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- National Certificate Level 4 in Front Office Operation.
- Recognised Apprenticeship will be a definite advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in the Front Office Department.
- Previous working experience in similar position will be a definite advantage.
- Passionate about service.
- High level of integrity.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Good organisational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent grooming and personal presentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French languages. A third language would be a definite advantage.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality with excellent customer service skills.
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekend and Public Holidays.
- Strong ability to respond and adapt to various situations and circumstances.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Package.
- A clean Certificate of Character is a must.