Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of SPA THERAPIST based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Welcome, greet, answer and handle queries of Guests on the Spa Treatments and various packages offered by LUX* Me as well as making recommendations to enhance Guests' Spa experience.
- Provide Spa Treatments to Guests according to the Spa Standard Operating Procedures and guidelines.
- Communicate with Guests as well as ensure that service quality standards and Guest satisfaction are maintained at all times.
- Maximise sales opportunities and revenues through Spa visits and consultations.
- Ensure that the treatment rooms are ready and are properly maintained before welcoming the Guests.
- At least a Higher School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- National Certificate level 3 in Front Office Operation or equivalent qualifications would be a definite advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in a similar position in a 5-star resort.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience as Spa Coordinator or Spa Receptionist in a Wellness Centre or Spa.
- Passionate about service.
- High level of integrity.
- Proactive, dynamic, flexible and professional attitude.
- Ability to manage time and tasks.
- Well versed with spa and wellness worldwide trends.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent grooming and presentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French languages. A third language will be a definite advantage.
- Willingness to work flexible hours during Weekends and Public Holidays.
- A clean certificate of character is a must.