Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of SPA COORDINATOR based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Welcome, greet, answer and ensure a professional presence at the Spa reception desk.
- Actively participate in the coordination of Guests' appointments for Spa Treatments.
- Handle queries of Guests on the Spa Treatments and various packages offered by LUX* Me as well as making recommendations to enhance Guests' Spa experience.
- Perform regular stock inventories to ensure that amenities are available for treatments at all times.
- Communicate with Guests as well as ensure that service quality standards and Guest satisfaction are maintained.
- At least a Higher School Certificate.
- Recognised qualifications in Aesthetics and Massage or Spa Therapy will be an advantage.
- Prior working experience in a Resort’s Spa department will be a definite advantage.
- Passionate about service.
- High level of integrity.
- Proactive, dynamic, flexible and professional attitude.
- Ability to manage time and tasks.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent grooming and presentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French languages. A third language will be a definite advantage.
- Willingness to work flexible hours during Weekends and Public Holidays.
- A clean certificate of character is a must.