Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of SECURITY GUARD based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Ensure protection and enforcement of security policies whilst promoting a safe environment to all Team Members and Guests/Visitors according to the LUX* Resorts and Hotels’ security standards.
- Conduct frequent spot-checks in order to ensure compliance of the security systems as well as to identify and report any potential security and safety risks.
- Monitor and control access of all vehicles entering and leaving the premises through the main and back gate at all times.
- Patrol assigned areas, checking for fires, or vandalism suspicious activity.
- Investigate and report hazard, unusual or suspicious circumstances.
- At least a School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in a Security position preferably in the hospitality industry.
- High level of integrity.
- Passionate about service.
- Proactive, dynamic, flexible and professional attitude with strong interpersonal skills.
- Approachable and confident attitude.
- Good observation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent physical fitness and physique.
- Good verbal communication skills in both English and French languages.
- Willingness to work during odd hours, Weekends and Public Holidays.
- Clean certificate of character is a must.