Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of RETAIL SUPERVISOR based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
By working in close collaboration with the Retail Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to:
- Maximise sales of products as per set targets.
- Ensure that the shop is always in pristine condition and products are displayed adequately.
- Ensure that the Shop Team Members receive appropriate training on SOPs, product knowledge and selling techniques.
- Coordinate transfers between outlets and process necessary documents such as Purchase Orders.
- Perform regular stock checks and organise replenishment whenever required.
- Ensure that Guest service and expectations are always exceeded.
- At least a Higher School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- Tertiary Education at Advanced Certificate or Diploma Level majoring in Hospitality Management and/or Business related fields from a recognised institution or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in the retail industry preferably at supervisory level.
- High level of integrity.
- Passionate about service.
- Pro-active, dynamic, flexible and professional attitude with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong Team Management and leadership skills to lead, motivate and develop subordinates.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Strong team spirit and ability to work independently.
- Organised, ability to multitask and detail-oriented.
- Effective sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French languages.
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package.
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekends and on Public Holidays.
- A clean certificate of character is a must.