Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of RETAIL ASSISTANT based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
The successful incumbent will be responsible to:
- Welcome, greet, answer and ensure a professional presence at the Shop.
- Actively participate in the upselling of the items at the Shop.
- Increase sales through making suggestions, proposing additional items and making use of suggestive selling techniques.
- Perform regular stock inventories to ensure that there are adequate retail items at all times.
- Communicate with Guests as well as ensure that service quality standards and Guest satisfaction are maintained.
- At least a Higher School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in the retail industry.
- High level of integrity.
- Passionate about service.
- Strong ability to respond and adapt to various situations and circumstances.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality with excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Organised, ability to multitask and detail-oriented.
- Effective sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French languages.
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package.
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekends and on Public Holidays.
- A clean certificate of character is a must.