Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of PUBLIC AREA SUPERVISOR based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Ensure that public areas have been efficiently cleaned and serviced to the Brand’s Standards.
- Ensure compliance to Health & Safety regulations and Brand’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assist superiors in the development of knowledge and competencies of subordinates by providing on-the-job training and coaching.
- Relay information concerning the status of public areas to and from the Housekeeping Department.
- Participate in delivering excellent service to our Guests.
- At least a Secondary schooling with Form 4 Level.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in the hospitality industry.
- A minimum of 1 year of working experience as Public Area Supervisor preferably in a 5-star resort.
- High level of integrity.
- Passionate about service.
- Creative and innovative skills.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekends as well as on Public Holidays.
- A clean certificate of character is a must.