Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of PORTER based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Handle Guest’s luggage on their arrival and departure.
- Handle baggage storage and proper delivery of the luggage to the Guest’s room.
- Ensure the security of Guest’s luggage during transfers and/or storage in baggage area.
- Transfer Guest luggage to and from Guest room.
- Assist Guests/Visitors in and out of vehicles, including assisting Guests with loading and unloading luggage.
- Assist Concierge and Front Office team with Guest request and services as needed.
- At least a Secondary Schooling with at least Form IV level or equivalent qualifications.
- A minimum of 1 year of working experience in the hospitality industry.
- High Level of Integrity.
- Passionate about service.
- Efficient, organised, dynamic with a professional attitude.
- Good communication skills in both English and French languages. A third language would be a definite advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekend and Public Holidays.
- A clean Certificate of Character is a must.