Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of MINI BAR ATTENDANT based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Replenish all mini-bars in rooms in accordance with the resort’s standards.
- Check if Guests have any additional needs.
- Record sales and restock mini bars as instructed.
- Maintain stock of products available, product expiration dates and inventory levels to prevent stock*out situations.
- Secondary Schooling with at least Form IV Level.
- National Certificate Level 3 in Housekeeping or equivalent
- Recognised Apprenticeship will be a definite advantage.
- Previous working experience in the Housekeeping department in the hospitality industry is essential.
- High level of integrity.
- Passionate about service.
- Creative and innovative.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekends as well as on Public Holidays.
- A Valid Food Handlers’ Certificate.
- A clean Certificate of Character is a must.