Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of LIMOUSINE DRIVER based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Drive Guests and Visitors to and from assigned destinations as instructed whilst delivering excellent Guest service and ensuring their overall safety and comfort when traveling.
- Keep the vehicle(s) clean and ensure that the interior and exterior are kept neat at all times
- Verify that the limousine(s) is/are in perfect condition and is/are regularly serviced as well as report any damage of the vehicle’s mechanical parts to superiors.
- Conduct daily checking of the tyre pressure, motor oil, coolant level as well as the fuel level before taking out the limousine(s).
- Ensure that the spare tyre, breakdown fluorescent triangles, fire extinguisher are present in the vehicle(s).
- Keep up to date with traffic information, road works and diversion so as to plan a proper itinerary.
- Ensure that the Road Tax and Vehicle Insurance vignette are up to date.
- At least a School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience as Driver.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Passionate about service.
- Proactive, dynamic, flexible and professional attitude with strong interpersonal skills.
- Dynamic and well groomed.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality with excellent customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, during weekends and public holidays.
- A valid driving licence is a must
- A clean certificate of character is a must.