Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of LIFEGUARD based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Ensure the safety of all Guests and Team Members in the pool(s) and at sea.
- Ensure the pool signages remains clearly visible and are abided by at all times.
- Provide assistance to Guests in the pool whenever needed.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the water and pool surroundings with the support of the Maintenance department.
- Provide assistance during mini club activities in the pool.
- At least School certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- Certificate in Lifesaving from a recognised institution is essential.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience as Life Saver or Life guard.
- Passionate about service.
- High level of integrity.
- Creative, dynamic and innovative.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and French languages.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekend and Public Holidays.
- Strong ability to respond and adapt to various situations and circumstances.
- A clean Certificate of Character is a must.