Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of LAUNDRY ATTENDANT based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Help and assist the Laundry Operator in executing various linen and laundry operations.
- Perform basic sewing operations to repair laundry items when necessary.
- Ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of Guests' laundry.
- Participate in delivering excellent service to our Guests.
- Inspect cleanliness of articles removed from the washer, dryer and place in linen carts.
- Keep all linen neat, organised and cleaned.
- At least a Secondary schooling with Form 3 Level.
- National Certificate Level 3 in Housekeeping or equivalent qualifications.
- Recognised Apprenticeship will be a definite advantage.
- Previous working experience in the Housekeeping department in the hospitality industry is essential.
- High level of integrity.
- Passionate about service.
- Creative and innovative.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekends as well as on Public Holidays.
- A clean certificate of character is a must.