Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of KIDS CLUB SUPERVISOR based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Design and prepare the monthly/ weekly/ daily creative entertainment programs for children staying or visiting the resort.
- Plan, implement and participate in the smooth and efficient operation of all the Kids Club activities.
- Ensure children’s security and safety during Kids Club activities.
- Ensure cleanliness and order in the Kids Club facilities.
- Supervise and participates in all scheduled activities as required.
- Maintain that all material used is child-friendly and safe.
- Comply with safety regulations, procedures and ensure that the Team Members of the Kids club adhere to all safety procedures at all times.
- At least a Higher School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- Tertiary education at Advanced Certificate or Diploma level in early childhood care and education from a recognised institution or equivalent qualifications.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in a Pre-Primary school.
- A minimum of 3 year of working experience as Kids Club Assistant in a 5-star resort.
- High level of integrity.
- Passionate about service.
- Creative and innovative.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality with excellent customer service skills.
- Strong ability to respond and adapt to various situation and circumstances.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends, technologies and new product in the market.
- Strong team management and leadership skills in order to lead, motivate and develop subordinates.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French languages. A third language would be a definite advantage.
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekends as well as on public holidays.
- A clean certificate of character is a must.