Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of KIDS CLUB ASSISTANT based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Provide courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service to Guest at all times.
- Take care of all the children entrusted to him/her and to organise suitable activities for them.
- Provide information to Guest on available Kids Club facilities and activities.
- Maintain high quality standard of all activities organised and performed.
- Maintain cleanliness and order in the Kids Club facilities.
- Ensure scheduled activities take place in time as required.
- Respond to Guest inquiries on activities and timing and other information regarding the Kids club facility and services of the hotel in general.
- Assist in creating activities for children according to the activities schedule and/or to the time of the year.
- Able to handle many children at the same time in a safe environment.
- Ensure children’s security and safety during Kids Club activities.
- At least a Higher School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- Certificate in childhood care and Education from a recognised institution or equivalent qualifications would be a definite advantage.
- A minimum of 1 Year of working experience in a similar position in a 5-star resort.
- High level of integrity.
- Passionate about service.
- Creative and innovative.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality with excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French languages.
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekends as well as on public holidays.
- A clean certificate of character is a must.