Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Monitor and supervise the day-to-day housekeeping operations.
- Assist the Head Housekeeper to oversee the efficient application and professional execution of all the LUX* Resorts & Hotels Standard Operating Procedures pertaining to the Housekeeping department.
- Supervise the work of the Valet and Maids, providing assistance and support as per the resort's standards.
- Ensure all departmental practices and procedures are followed and implemented.
- Adhere to Health & Safety regulations at all times.
- At least a School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- National Certificate Level 4 in Housekeeping operations or equivalent qualifications.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in the Housekeeping Department preferably in a 5 star resort.
- Previous experience as Housekeeping Supervisor is essential.
- High level of integrity.
- Passionate about service.
- Creative and innovative skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and outstanding customer service skills.
- Fully conversant with standard cleaning procedures and the correct usage and dosage of each cleaning chemical.
- Organised and demonstrates good planning skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French.
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekends as well as on Public Holidays.
- A clean certificate of character is a must.