Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of HOUSEKEEPING CLERK based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Attend promptly to all Guests requests.
- Offer administrative support to the Housekeeping Department which involves taking calls from Guests, looking after housekeeping supplies and coordinating the team.
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge.
- Answer the telephone as per the resort’s standards.
- At least a School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- National Certificate Level 3 in Housekeeping Operation or equivalent qualifications.
- Recognised Apprenticeship will be a definite advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in the hospitality industry.
- A minimum of 1 year of working experience as a Room Attendant/Valet in a 4 or 5-star resort.
- High level of integrity.
- Passionate about service.
- Proactive, dynamic, flexible and professional attitude with strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong ability to work as a team player.
- Good communication skills in both English and French languages.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Package.
- Valid Food Handlers’ Certificate.
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekends and public holidays.
- A clean certificate of character is a must.