Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of HAIRDRESSER based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Provide hair care services such as cut/design, color and styling to Guests.
- Perform professional hair consultations and treatments providing uncompromised attention to Guest service.
- Determine and advice Guests on proper hair care and recommend hair care regime.
- Promote and sell spa/salon services and retail products.
- Provide high standards of efficiency, professionalism, conduct and customer care.
- Clean, maintain and sterilize tools and ensure Guest comfort and safety.
- At least a Higher School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- Recognised qualification in Hair styling.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience as Hairdresser in a Hotel Spa Environment.
- Passionate about service.
- High level of integrity.
- Creative and innovative.
- Proactive, dynamic, flexible and professional attitude.
- Ability to manage time and tasks.
- Well versed with spa and wellness worldwide trends.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent grooming and presentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French languages. A third language will be a definite advantage.
- Willingness to work flexible hours during Weekends and Public Holidays.
- A clean certificate of character is a must.