Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of FOOD & BEVERAGES SECRETARY based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Provide secretarial assistance and administrative support to ensure an effective administration in the F&B Department and an efficient liaison with others departments.
- Provide secretarial support such as handling telephone calls, directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations as well as compiling information and data when required.
- Answer queries and deliver information or channels to the appropriate person by giving telephone calls, sending e-mails, preparing internal memos.
- Organise and file all F&B documents so that they are readily available on request for answering queries or preparing reports.
- Attend meetings, take minutes of actions and do follow-ups required by the EAM in Charge of F&B.
- At least a Higher School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- Secretarial or Administrative Studies or equivalent qualifications.
- National Certificate Level 3 or Level 2 in Food & Beverage Operation or equivalent qualifications.
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience in a similar position supporting the Food & Beverage Department at a 5-star hotel.
- Very high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Passionate about service.
- A positive, confident and determined approach.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Highly interactive, people-friendly and a great team player.
- Self- Starter, efficient with time management, technical skills and goal-oriented.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Willingness to learn and take up challenges.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French languages.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package.
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekends and public holidays.
- Valid Food Handlers’ Certificate.
- A clean certificate of character is a must.