Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of FOOD AND BEVERAGES CONCIERGE HOSTESS for the Asian Restaurant and Bar/Club based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Provide excellent service and guide courteously Guests to their seats.
- Welcome and acknowledge all Guests.
- Communicate with Guests as well as ensure that service quality standards and Guest satisfaction are maintained at all times.
- Work in collaboration with the Food & Beverage Secretary to ensure that menu cards are produced accurately.
- Plan and facilitate orders for special events such as birthday cakes, candles, congratulations cards and so on.
- Assist the Chef de Rang in taking Guest orders and requests.
- At least a School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- National Certificate Level 3 in Food & Beverage Operation or equivalent qualifications.
- Recognised Apprenticeship will be a definite advantage.
- A minimum of 2 year of working experience in the hospitality industry.
- A minimum of 1 year of working experience as Guest Relations Officer in a 4 or 5-star resort.
- High level of integrity.
- Passionate about service.
- Proactive, dynamic, flexible and professional attitude with strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Strong ability to work as a team player.
- Good communication skills in both English and French languages. A third language will be a definite advantage.(Chinese)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Package.
- Valid Food Handlers’ Certificate.
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekends and public holidays.
- A clean certificate of character is a must.