Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of FITNESS AND RECEATION MANAGER based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Ensure smooth execution of the recreation and entertainment offer delivered by the recreation team to the Guests.
- Host educational visits when requested.
- Conduct stock inventories as per instructions.
- Develop and organises activities and shows.
- Communicate with Guests and ensure that service quality standards and Guest satisfaction are maintained at all times.
- At least a Higher School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- National Certificate level 3 in Entertainment/ Leisure Management or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience previously in the hospitality industry.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in a similar position in a 5-star resort.
- High level of integrity.
- Passionate about service.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong team management and leadership skills in order to lead, motivate and develop subordinates.
- Adhere to the resort SOPs and Health & Safety rules and regulations at all times.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Lead a polyvalent team (sports, animation and mini-club).
- Strong ability to respond and adapt to various situations and circumstances.
- Customer focused, approachable and outgoing personality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French languages. A third language would be a definite advantage.
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekends as well as on public holidays.
- A clean certificate of character is a must.