Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of ENTERTAINER based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Coordinate the smooth operation of all the entertainment and leisure activities at the resort.
- Participate in the preparation and organisation of Sport and Entertainment activities.
- Communicate with Guests as well as ensure that service quality standards and Guest satisfaction are maintained.
- Encourage Guests' participation during entertainment and leisure activities.
- At least a School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- National Certificate Level 3 in Entertainment and Sports or equivalent qualifications.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience preferably in the hospitality industry.
- A minimum of 1 year of working experience as Entertainer in a 4 or 5-star resort.
- Passionate about service.
- High level of integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French languages. A third language would be a definite advantage.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality with excellent customer service skills.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Strong ability to respond and adapt to various situations and circumstances.
- A clean Certificate of Character is a must.