Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring for the position of CONCIERGE based at LUX* GRAND BAIE, MAURITIUS.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Welcome and acknowledge all Guests.
- Respond and assist Guests' requests for special arrangements or services (transportation, reservations and so on) by making arrangements.
- Respond to special requests from Guests with unique needs and follow up to ensure Guest satisfaction.
- Follow LUX* Resorts & Hotels' policies and procedures and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Organise the delivery of Guests' luggage with the Porter.
- At least a Higher School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- National Certificate Level 4 in Front Office Operations.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in the hospitality industry.
- A minimum of 1 year of working experience in a Front Office position in a 5-star resort.
- High level of integrity.
- Passionate about service.
- Efficient, organised, dynamic and well groomed.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent Guest Relations skills and good learning skills.
- Outgoing customer service skills with proactiveness in Guest’s request.
- Outstanding sales capabilities.
- Creative and innovative.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French languages. A third language will be a definite advantage.
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekend and Public Holidays.
- A clean certificate of character is a must.