Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Mauritian Nationals exclusively
The Lux Collective is hiring BUTLER - VILLA HOST based at LUX* Grand Baie, Mauritius.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Create an overwhelming experience, a favour a feeling of well-being and belonging for the Guests and anticipate in every way their unexpressed wishes.
- Provide a highly personalised, efficient and responsive service to the Guests.
- Maintain an environment that is of utmost cleanliness and promote a passionate and dedicated LUX* Shining service to our Guests.
- Check that amenities basket and pantry are correctly fill up.
- Handle track report of Guest comment.
- At least a Higher School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- National Certificate level 3 in Housekeeping or equivalent qualifications.
- Recognised apprenticeship will be a definite advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in the hospitality industry.
- A minimum of 1 year of working experience as a Butler or Villa Host in a 4 or 5-star resort.
- High level of integrity.
- Passionate about service.
- Proactive, dynamic, flexible and professional attitude with strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to work as a team player.
- Good communication skills in both English and French languages. A third language will be a definite advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Package.
- Valid Food Handlers’ Certificate.
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekends and public holidays.
- A clean certificate of character is a must.