Main Purpose of the Job
Kindly note that the advert is open to Chinese Nationals exclusively
LUX* Resorts & Hotels is one of the four distinctive brands of The Lux Collective. LUX* Resorts & Hotels helps people to celebrate life by delivering consistently on the promise of a different kind of luxury - whether on the Beach, in the City or in Nature - hospitality that is Lighter, Brighter.
LUX* Chongzuo, Guangxi (74 Keys) is located in the Mingshi Village, Daxin County in Chongzuo City about 37 kilometres away from the well-known Detian Transnational Waterfall and about 210 kilometres away from the capital city of Guangxi Zhuang, an autonomous region in southern China.
LUX* Chongzuo, Guangxi is projected to open in two phases and the first phase will be in January 2021.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Plan, implement and supervise the day-to-day operations in relation to safety and security of Guests, Team Members, Contractors and Visitors at the resort.
- Manage the security team, the security systems as well as the security policies and procedures.
- Develop the knowledge and competencies of Security Team Members by organising and facilitating on-the-job training and coaching sessions.
- Oversee and advise Management on all security related matters across the resort.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with the Police Force and other related bodies for any security matters such as emergency services and local authorities.
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures.
- At least Higher School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- Tertiary Education at Advanced Certificate or Diploma Level in Security Management or equivalent qualifications from a recognised institution.
- A minimum of 10 years of working experience in the security field preferably in the hospitality industry.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience as Chief Security Officer.
- Prior working experience in the Police Force would be a definite advantage.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Passionate about service.
- Strong team management and leadership skills in order to lead, motivate and develop subordinates.
- Genuine and proactive individual with a professional and approachable character.
- Strong knowledge of security related systems, practices, legislations and latest technologies.
- Strong knowledge in conducting investigations.
- Excellent risk management skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent physical fitness and physique.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin languages.
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office package.
- Willingness to work during odd hours, weekends and Public Holidays.
- A clean certificate of character is a must.