Main Purpose of the Job
The incumbent will be based at our office in Shanghai and will be responsible for driving direct business online from China and other Chinese/Mandarin-speaking markets. He/she will report to the Head of Global E-Commerce Marketing based in Mauritius
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing from an accredited university.
- Certified Baidu Advertising and WeChat Marketing Professional.
- Postgraduate qualifications will be a definite advantage.
- At least 5 years of full-time work experience in digital marketing and e-commerce.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Perfectly fluent in Mandarin and fluent in English.
- Extensive experienced with Baidu and WeChat Marketing.
- Experienced in marketing and management of products/services on Fliggy.
- Some web development skills (HTML; ASP.NET and/or PHP would be a plus).
- Experienced with website tracking systems and advanced e-commerce reporting.
- Advanced Social Media Marketing/Remarketing skills, especially with Weibo and WeChat.
- Experienced with Affiliate Marketing and negotiating partnerships for co-branded campaigns.
- Experienced with web Content Management Systems (CMS) in order to manage online content and ensure all content is compliant with brand guidelines.
- Advanced knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing, Display Advertising, Remarketing, Web Analytics, and Conversion Rate Optimization.