April 25 2013 - Some say that the best kind of tropical island holiday is where you lie on the beach every day, read a book and sunbathe until the sun sets and this has long be true for the Maldives. However in addition LUX* Maldives now offers great holidays not only for romantic couples, but also for active families wishing to escape the mundane day to day life.
Located in South Ari Atoll, the domestic airport on the island of Maamigili now receives several daily flights from Male, operated by the Maldivian carrier FlyMe. The airport operations include night flights to and from Male, enabling guests landing at late hours to reach the resort within the same day of arrival,something that is usually impossible for islands further away from the International airport.
Passengers can embark on a pleasant journey of 20 minutes from Male domestic airport to Maamigili Island and fly with the new ATR 72-600.Located a short 10 minutes speedboat ride away from the island of Maamigili, LUX* Maldives has partnered with FlyMe to enhance the guests experience by going beyond the ordinary service provided by airport operations. The resort launched special offer to invite young families to visit the island on very special conditions, whereas up to 2 children not only stay and eat for free, but also enjoy a complimentary transfer on FLYME, when traveling together with their parents.
By doing the ordinary extraordinarily, LUX* Maldives goes a step forward and welcomes children to stay with their parents at no cost on sharing basis as well as enjoying complimentary meals equal to those booked by parents at any of the resort’s 7 restaurants. Unlimited home-made ice-cream served at retrostyle parlours, on-the-beach kids film screenings, complimentary CAKE BOSS cooking and icing decoration session at PLAY, the resort dynamic kids club, and an exhilarating treasure hunt per stay with the popular Message in a Bottle are just few of the carefully choreographed Island Light experiences that families can enjoy at LUX* Maldives – underpinned by truly incredible service.
LUX* Maldives envisions a lighter and altogether brighter approach to the usual ‘family holiday’ experience by adding extra touches through the dedicated service of the team at PLAY, the resort kids club. Considered one on the biggest kids club facilities of the Maldives, PLAY offers a variety of outdoor and indoor activities for the young ones as well as a personalized baby-sitting service.
Applicable for stays from 1st May 2013 until – 30th September 2013
Terms & Conditions:
VIEW ALL PRESS RELEASES
• Children must be under the age of 12 while staying at the resort. Children aged 12 and over are
charged the usual contract rates.
• Complimentary return transfers on FLY ME domestic flight for Children below 12 years (maximum
• Complimentary accommodation is offered to a maximum of one child (Beach Pavilion, Sunset
Junior Suite, Water Villa, and Prestige Water Villa & Presidential Villa) or of a maximum of two
children (Beach Villa & Family Water Villa) under the age of 12, while sharing the parent’s room.
• Children under 12 years old will eat for free from all the 7 restaurants (beverages not included)
• “Play”. Free access to the Kids Club
• “ICI” Unlimited homemade ice cream during stay.
• “Cake boss” unique concept of cake making and decorating once per stay.
• “Message in a bottle” treasure hunt once during stay.
• “Screen on the beach” kids cinema on the beach with pop corn and ice cream once during stay
• Special events, room service and private dining are not included in the offer.
• Please ensure that the name of the offer “Family Moments” is mentioned on the reservation
• This offer is combinable with contracted offers