We’re here to help
Got any questions? You’ve come to the right place. If you still need a hand, simply drop us a line through our online chat for a speedy reply, we’re always here and happy to help.
- What is LUX*’s ticker symbol?
The symbol is NRL.
- On what exchange is LUX* stock traded?
The shares of the holding Company, Lux Island Resorts Ltd are traded on the main market of The Stock Exchange of Mauritius.
- Where is LUX* headquartered?
LUX* is a Mauritian Company and we are headquartered in Floreal, Mauritius.
- What was the date of LUX*’s initial public offering (IPO)?
LUX* was incorporated in 1987 and its shareholders were mainly institutional investors. The shares of the Company were admitted on the Stock Exchange of Mauritius in November 2005. The last rights issue was undertaken in November 2010.
- How do I invest in LUX*?
If you want to become a shareholder of LUX*, you have to open an account with one of the accredited stockbrokers in Mauritius.
- Does LUX* have a dividend reinvestment program?
We do not currently have a program in place. The dividend policy of the Company is to distribute 50% of the annual profit after tax subject to cash flow.
- How many shares of LUX* Stock are outstanding?
The number of shares in issue as at 30th June 2017 is 137,115,943.
- Who is LUX*’s transfer agent?
We do not have a transfer agent. Potential shareholders have to contact the accredited stockbrokers in Mauritius.
- What is LUX*’s fiscal year?
Year ending 30th June.
- Where can I find LUX*’s financial documents?
On LUX* website in the Financial Reporting section.
- Who are LUX*’s independent auditors?
Ernst & Young
- Where can I find information on LUX*’s Executive Committee?
In the annual report and on the website
- How do I sign up to receive alerts?
You may send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who do I contact about LUX* development opportunities?
You may contact either the CEO or the CFO.
- What are LUX*’s Corporate Governance Policies?
Please refer to the Corporate Governance section on the Website for details.
- What are the LUX* hotel brands?
For the moment we have only one brand namely LUX*.
- Do shareholders receive any hotel discounts?
At this time they do not.
- Do you have another question that hasn't been answered?
Please submit your question relating to :
- Finance to email@example.com
- Corporate and Legal to Guillaume.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking / Reservations to email@example.com
- Marketing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the role of LUX Hospitality Ltd ?
Lux Island Resorts Ltd is the holding and listed company which owns a portfolio of hotels. LUX Hospitality is the management company which operates hotels owned by Lux Island Resorts Ltd as well as hotels for third party owners. At this time, LUX Hospitality Ltd is a subsidiary of Lux Island Resorts Ltd.
- Question on Café LUX* ?
Cafe LUX* is the Coffee brand of LUX*.
- Who do I contact about information on Café LUX* ?
You may contact Mr Désiré Elliah on email@example.com
- Criteria to qualify the LUX* Brand.
- Alignment to LUX* Brand Standards
- Fit with LUX* targeted locations (Indian Ocean, Asia, Middle East, Africa or Europe)
- Address LUX* targeted segments (Beach, Culture, City or Golf)
- Positive contribution to LUX* Group EBITDA
- Minimum contract terms of 15 years
- No liabilities associated with the asset
- Appropriate insurance coverage by the owner
- Size of hotels for Management contracts:
- Small Boutique hotels & Lodges: minimum 25 keys
- Medium Boutique resorts and hotels: minimum 50 keys
- Resorts & Hotels: minimum 120 keys