Awarded "The Best Resort Hotel" by Travel & Leisure Industry Awards 2021
Awarded "Traveler's Choice" by Trip Advisor 2020
Awarded "The Vacation Hotel Award of the Year" by City Travel Hotel Awards 2020
Awarded "One Diamond Category" by Voyage Magazine’s Best Hotel and Resort Value Awards 2020
Awarded "The Best Boutique Hotel in China" by Shang Hotel Awards 2019
Awarded "Best Lifestyle Hotel" by Travellingscope 2018
Awarded "Best Resort Hotels" by Travel & Leisure 2017
Awarded "Best Boutique Hotel" by T+ Magazine Hotel Awards 2016 - China
Awarded "Best New Opening Hotel" by T+ Magazine Hotel Awards 2016 - China
Awarded "Certificate of Excellence" by Trip Advisor 2016
"Best New Arrival Award for the Best Luxury Hotel in Lijiang" from Hurun Report China Best of the Best Awards
Awarded "Best Boutique Hotel" by Hotel Design Awards (China) 2015
LUX* Lijiang wins its first award “Best Theme Hotel of China” by China Best Hotels & Resorts Award – Travel Info Magazine China
1. The sales conditions for the reserved rate or package specify the terms for
cancelling and/or changing the reservation.
2. Prepaid reservations can be changed or cancelled free of charge:
- Up to 3 days prior to arrival until 30.09.21 included (up to 7 days and until 31.10.21 for LUX* South Ari Atoll, Maldives)
- Up to 7 days prior to arrival as from 01.10.21 (except for stays covering 23.12.21 – 06.01.22 where modification or cancellation
free of charge applies until 14 days prior to arrival).
Note that for LUX* South Ari Atoll, Maldives, the following applies:
- Up to 40 days prior to arrival as from 01.11.2021 (except for stays covering 23.12.21 – 06.01.22 where modification or
cancellation free of charge applies until 45 days prior to arrival).
If ever the reservation includes non-refundable components, it will be stipulated in the sales conditions for the rate or package.
3. When the sales conditions for the reserved rate or package allow:
- The reservation can be cancelled via the “Contact Us” section on www.luxresorts.com website or by contacting
Customer Services on the contact details stated above in Article 9 in Terms and Conditions.
- Changes to the reservation can be made with Customer Services, whose contact
details are stated on the reservation confirmation sent by email and in Article 9 above.
4. In the event that the stay is interrupted, the agreed price will be paid in full. No
reimbursement will be given for a prepaid reservation.
5. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the customer must vacate the room before 12
p.m. on the last day of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the rate conditions
booked. Failure to do so shall result in the customer being billed for an extra night.