Awarded "Family-friendly Hotel Award of the Year" by City Travel Hotel Awards 2021
Awarded "The Best Family Resort" by Travel & Leisure Industry Awards 2021
Scored 9.2 out of 10 for the Traveller Review Awards 2020 by Booking.com
Awarded "Getaway Hotel of the Year" by That's Hospitality Awards 2020
Awarded "Best Family Hotel in China" by Voyage Magazine’s Best Hotel and Resort Value Awards 2020
Ranked among China Top 100 Hotels by Travel + Leisure China Travel Awards 2020
Awarded "Certificate of Excellence" by Trip Advisor 2019
Awarded "Best Luxury Retreats in Nature" by zmjidian.com 2019
LUX* Tea Horse Road Benzilan awarded as The Best Design Hotel Award by City Traveler 2018
Awarded "2018 China Travel Awards" by Travel Leisure
Awarded "Best Parent-Child Hotel" by Travellingscope 2018
Awarded "Choice of the Year Hotel" by TIMEKISS DESIGN 2018
Awarded "Eco-Friendly Hotel" by National Geographic Traveler 2018
Awarded "Best Newly Open Hotel" by Travel Info 2016
Awarded "Hotel of Best New Opening" by 2015 Hotel Design Awards China
1. The sales conditions for the reserved rate or package specify the terms for
cancelling and/or changing the reservation.
2. Prepaid reservations cannot be changed or cancelled. Sums paid in advance
as a deposit will not be reimbursed. In this case, it will be stipulated in
the sales conditions for the rate or package.
3. When the sales conditions for the reserved rate or package allow:
- The reservation can be cancelled via the “Contact Us” section
on www.luxresorts.com website or by contacting
Customer Services on the contact details stated above in Article 9 in Terms and Conditions.
- Changes to the reservation can be made with Customer Services, whose contact
details are stated on the reservation confirmation sent by email and in Article 9
4. In the event that the stay is interrupted, the agreed price will be paid in full. No
reimbursement will be given for a prepaid reservation.
5. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the customer must vacate the room before 12
p.m. on the last day of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the rate conditions
booked. Failure to do so shall result in the customer being billed for an extra night.