LUX* North Malé Atoll Resort & Villas recognised with 2019 Condé Nast Traveler US Readers’ Choice Award – Top 30 Resorts in the Indian Ocean.
LUX* North Malé Atoll Resort & Villas wins ‘Best Luxury Collection Group’ on a global level at World Luxury Hotel Awards 2019.
LUX* North Malé Atoll Resort & Villas recognised with Condé Nast Traveller UK's Hot List 2019.
The Luxury 50 List 2019 by World Travel Magazine lists LUX* North Malé Atoll Resort & Villas as one of the best new hotels in the world.
1. The sales conditions for the reserved rate or package specify the terms for
cancelling and/or changing the reservation.
2. Prepaid reservations cannot be changed or cancelled. Sums paid in advance
as a deposit will not be reimbursed. In this case, it will be stipulated in
the sales conditions for the rate or package.
3. When the sales conditions for the reserved rate or package allow:
- The reservation can be cancelled via the “Contact Us” section
on www.luxresorts.com website or by contacting
Customer Services on the contact details stated above in Article 9 in Terms and Conditions.
- Changes to the reservation can be made with Customer Services, whose contact
details are stated on the reservation confirmation sent by email and in Article 9
4. In the event that the stay is interrupted, the agreed price will be paid in full. No
reimbursement will be given for a prepaid reservation.
5. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the customer must vacate the room before 12
p.m. on the last day of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the rate conditions
booked. Failure to do so shall result in the customer being billed for an extra night.