LUX* RESORTS & HOTELS awarded Best Website 2018 at Travel D’OR Awards.
LUX* Resorts & Hotels awarded as best innovative service by the Worldwide Hospitality Awards 2018
Awarded 'Best Hospitality group of the Year' at the 'Ile Maurice Tourisme Awards'.
Awarded as Star Luxury Hotel Brand by Travel Bulletin Star Award 2018
LUX* Resorts & Hotels has been awarded the Best Website Award 2017 by Les Trophées de la Communication.
Awarded Star Luxury Hotel Brand by UK Travel Bulletin Star Awards 2016
LUX* Resorts & Hotels awarded Luxury Hotel and resort operator of the year
LUX* awarded "Best Resort Chain 2016" by the French magazine Le Quotidien du Tourisme
LUX* Resorts & Hotels ranked 06th among the Top 25 Small Luxury Brands for Value, by ReviewPro 2016 Report
Awarded "Best website 2016" by Travel D'Or
Awarded "Indian Ocean's Leading Boutique Hotel Brand 2016" by the World Travel Award Africa & Indian Ocean
Awarded "International 5 Star hotel 2016-2017" by International Hotel Award
Awarded "Best Resort hotel in Mauritius" by International Hotel Award
Awarded "Best Innovation in Wellness" by Hospitality Award
"Luxury Hotel Brand - Indian Ocean" by World Luxury Travel Awards 2015
Awarded "Chairman's Award" by World Luxury Travel Awards 2015
Awarded as Best Hotel Group of the year for the third edition of the "Ile Maurice Tourisme Awards"
LUX*Me Spa awarded as the 'Best Luxury Spa Group for the Indian Ocean region' by the World Luxury Spa Awards
Awarded as Best Hotel Group of the year for the the second edition of the "Ile Maurice Tourisme Awards"
Awarded Gold Award for Services by COTRI (China Outbound Tourism Research Institute)
Awarded "Luxury Hotels and Resorts Operator of the year 2014" by TTG Travel Awards (London)
Awarded “Best Resorts for Weddings and Honeymoons” by Travel Agents Choice Awards (UK)
Awarded “Best Initiative in Human Resource” title for LUX* “Etiquette & Moral Week” by Worldwide Hospitality
Awarded "Luxury Hotels and Resorts Operator of the year 2013" by TTG Travel Awards (London)
LUX* Me Spa awarded as the 'Best Luxury Spa Group' by the World Luxury Spa Awards
Awarded 'Luxury Travel Supplier of the Year' by TTG Travel Awards (London)
Awarded Best International Hotel Website, Best Hotel Website Africa, Best Hotel Website Mauritius by International Hospitality Awards
1. The sales conditions for the reserved rate or package specify the terms for
cancelling and/or changing the reservation.
2. Prepaid reservations can be changed or cancelled free of charge:
- Up to 3 days prior to arrival until 30.09.21 included (up to 7 days and until 31.10.21 for LUX* South Ari Atoll, Maldives)
- Up to 7 days prior to arrival as from 01.10.21 (except for stays covering 23.12.21 – 06.01.22 where modification or cancellation
free of charge applies until 14 days prior to arrival).
Note that for LUX* South Ari Atoll, Maldives, the following applies:
- Up to 40 days prior to arrival as from 01.11.2021 (except for stays covering 23.12.21 – 06.01.22 where modification or
cancellation free of charge applies until 45 days prior to arrival).
If ever the reservation includes non-refundable components, it will be stipulated in the sales conditions for the rate or package.
3. When the sales conditions for the reserved rate or package allow:
- The reservation can be cancelled via the “Contact Us” section on www.luxresorts.com website or by contacting
Customer Services on the contact details stated above in Article 9 in Terms and Conditions.
- Changes to the reservation can be made with Customer Services, whose contact
details are stated on the reservation confirmation sent by email and in Article 9 above.
4. In the event that the stay is interrupted, the agreed price will be paid in full. No
reimbursement will be given for a prepaid reservation.
5. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the customer must vacate the room before 12
p.m. on the last day of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the rate conditions
booked. Failure to do so shall result in the customer being billed for an extra night.